Directions to the Arrifana Surf Lodge
Directions to the Arrifana Surf Lodge from Faro Airport [FAO]
- When you exit the airport you want to follow signs towards the highway - A22 towards - Portimao/Lisboa.
- Keep following the signs until you get on the A22 and take the Portimao/Albufeira direction, going west.
- Follow the A22 all the way to the end past Albufeira, Portimao, & Lagos.
- You will see a turn off for the N120 Aljezur/Sines when the highway ends.
- You will remain on the N120 for apx 20 km.
- Just before you get to the town of Aljezur you will see a turn off on your left for Arrifana beach/Vale da Telha.
- Turn left at the sign and follow the road (steep hill) till you come to the top of the road (T junction) and take a left towards Arrifana/Vale Da Telha.
- Keep on this road for 2 km.
- You will come to the tiny village of Vales, directly after Vales there is a turn off for Vale Da Telha on your right.
- Turn right at the sign post for Vale Da Telha and immediately take a left.
- You will pass an old school on your left and a builders merchants on your right.
- You will come to a roundabout, at the roundabout turn left, (3rd exit/Arrifana Beach).
- Follow the road (very short distance) until you come to a set of large flats.
- Turn right on the road before the flats and Arrifana Surf Lodge is the second house on the right. B58